Every Monday I will be spotlighting a really hot guy just for your viewing pleasure. This week is my #1 hottie: Zac Efron. Don't you love those eyes? I just think he's hot.....that's all I want to say!
Very hot! Did you know they are gonna do a High School Musical 4, too??!! That's crazy... AND he's going to be in the remake of Dirty Dancing... I don't know if your mom will allow you to see it. We'll have to see how risque it is.
Oh my gosh! I swear, you're one of the biggest nerds I've ever seen in my life! Ang, did you put this on for her? Blecch! I admit, he's got gorgeous eyes, but he really annoys the crap outta me.
Sorry, that was a little harsh. I shouldn't be talking... I read like 5 manga (the comic books I was reading at your house) a day, so I'm probably a bigger nerd. I'm sorry if I offended you... I'll take it out on Zac.
I am 14 years old. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. I love to play the piano and violin and clog. My favorite food is pasta. I love talking and being crazy with my friends!
7 comments:
Good taste Akayla!
Very hot! Did you know they are gonna do a High School Musical 4, too??!! That's crazy... AND he's going to be in the remake of Dirty Dancing... I don't know if your mom will allow you to see it. We'll have to see how risque it is.
Oh my gosh! I swear, you're one of the biggest nerds I've ever seen in my life! Ang, did you put this on for her? Blecch! I admit, he's got gorgeous eyes, but he really annoys the crap outta me.
Sorry, that was a little harsh. I shouldn't be talking... I read like 5 manga (the comic books I was reading at your house) a day, so I'm probably a bigger nerd. I'm sorry if I offended you... I'll take it out on Zac.
Genelle-- it's okay, we have come to the realization that you just have really bad taste in men. Sorry, but Zac is GORGEOUS and so is Rob Pattinson.
Hah!
Did you know Zac is in Utah RIGHT THIS SECOND? It's true. He's filming High School Musical 3.
Post a Comment