It's so hard to pick just a few favorite movies, but these are some that I have LOVED in the past little while. Number 1 favorite: (at least for right now!) PRINCE CASPIAN!!!
Very good choices! I didn't know you liked Lady in the Water... It's kinda interesting, huh? I love Bridge to Terabithia... I hope you've read the book as well. It's one of my favorites! It is so sad!
Yeah, I totally agree on every one. (Especially The Day after Tomorrow with Jakey poo!) It IS kind of interesting that you like the Lady in the Water, though. I wouldn't have expected you'd like those kind of movies! Anyway, thanks for giving me all these ideas! Mind if I borrow it-Didn't think so! Thanks! J/K!
I am 14 years old. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. I love to play the piano and violin and clog. My favorite food is pasta. I love talking and being crazy with my friends!
5 comments:
Good choice of movies. ps check out my blog:)
Very good choices! I didn't know you liked Lady in the Water... It's kinda interesting, huh? I love Bridge to Terabithia... I hope you've read the book as well. It's one of my favorites! It is so sad!
Thanks akayla:)
Yeah, I totally agree on every one. (Especially The Day after Tomorrow with Jakey poo!)
It IS kind of interesting that you like the Lady in the Water, though. I wouldn't have expected you'd like those kind of movies!
Anyway, thanks for giving me all these ideas! Mind if I borrow it-Didn't think so! Thanks!
J/K!
Yes Carissa, I read the book before I saw the movie. It is SO sad! Even though I already knew Leslie was going to die I cried when I saw the movie.
Post a Comment