I am totally stealing this from my mom! I thought that it looked like fun, and I hope you'll play along!
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I remember summer time when we went to lunch at the park and we had crushes on each other,it was fun. Your turn
Akayla -- I remember the day you were born! You were such a beautiful baby. I remember when you were little and so full of life and happiness. What a cute little girl!!! I remember lots of time outs together. You have always liked going shopping with me. I remember how boy crazy you were/are! You were always so beautiful and still are -- so many boys, so little time! I remember when you would wake up scared at night and always come to wake me up and tell me you needed me! I remember potty training you and giving you and Corina baths!! I can't believe you are so grown up now. I am excited to see what will happen in the next 13 years. I'm so glad I have so many happy memories of you!! I'm interested to hear what your memories of me are..........your turn now!
First, I'm sorry ;) I didn't have a chance to sensor :) Sorry Ang :)
My memory of you Akayla....wow, there's lots of them. I remember when you and Corina were little, you had just turned 5 and were getting ready to start school. I asked who your teacher was and you looked at your mom and smiled real big...you said your mom was your teacher :) I was so excited for you and your mom. I also remember when you turned 10. I was so excited to be your new activity day leader and have you in my group of girls :) I called your mom to ask her if i could make you a special cake...so I made the teddy bear cake. You later saw the cake and gave me a big hug when you saw me :) It was so sweet of you. You are such a special young lady and so beautiful with a beautiful spirit and many talents :) It's a blessing to know you and have been a part of your life for even a short time :)
Well, I remember Going to your hosue for i think Corina's Birthday party/sleepover. It was a lot of fun. Especially all of the fun games. You also came to my b-day party right before you guys moved away(tear tear) It was a blast. Im really glad we are friends.
Akayla, I remember when you were first born and I was so possessive of you. One of my cousins came to church with us and was holding you and I told her that you were MY niece and she had no claim on you. LOL! I also remember when you started getting older and you reminded us all of your mom! You a mini Angela. It was so fun to see that. Disneyland and Wicked were great memories too!
Geez, Carissa stole mine!
I have so many memories of you, because you're seriously like a little sister to me.
Some of my favorite memories is when we'd always sleep outside on the tramp, and talk till we lost conciousness, or play truth or dare or whatever, and it'd be just the three of us.
And we'd always play these ridiculous "House" games where I was always the Dad, and you were the Mom. (Sometimes we'd even dress up! Ha Ha!)
I'll always remember when we went to Girl's camp together. (Even if the snotty girls in my ward don't remember you.)
I love you!
I remember the time when we were having a sleepover and watched Eight Below for the 1st time. When the part where the dog was looking inside the whale and the Sea Lion jumped out. We both screamed!! It was funny. :)
Post a Comment