Monday, July 21, 2008

Hot Guy Monday




Sorry it's been awhile.....I'm back for today. I'm going to girl's camp tomorrow, but I'll be back on Friday! Here's my choice for this week:

James McAvoy
At first glance you might not think he's the best looking, but after seeing Becoming Jane I TOTALLY LOVE HIM!!! I also could not find any closeups of just him, and they are all small -- but you get the idea! You really should see this movie if you haven't. I thought he was interesting/cute in Narnia, but I think his character is so great in this movie. Besides, I love the movie..........it's one of the best I've seen this year!

4 comments:

Genelle said...

Oh my gosh! I know!
He's mine and Carissa's favorite! I loved Becoming Jane, just for him.
He's SUCH a good actor. Just don't go see any of his R rated movies!

ACTA said...

I TOTALLY agree!! He's such an AWESOME actor!! Don't worry, I'm definitely not planning on seeing any of hs R rated movies!!

Carissa J said...

I am 100% behind you on this one. Wait until you see Penelope. I sent you a copy... for you and Corina to share. You should get it on August 1st. Let me know when you get it and what you think about it. You're gonna love it! I LOVE JAMES MCAVOY!!!!

Erin said...

I haven't seen Becoming Jane, but I totally love him in Penelope. He is definitely a cutie!...SHH, don't tell James H I said that!