Monday, August 11, 2008

Hot Guy Monday!


Here's my hot guy. I've had a big ol' crush on Jeremy Sumpter for a LONG time!! I totally loved him in Peter Pan!! I have heard he may play a part in the movie "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer. I am very excited to see him in another movie. He is such a CUTIE!

6 comments:

Carissa J said...

NO WAY! Are they making a movie about The Host? That's so awesome! I hope they do! I loved that book. Jeremy is a cutie. I think I know who they would want him to play and he'd be great!

Genelle said...

Yeah, I love Jeremy. I used to have a big crush on him, too. I remember in 6th grade when I went with 2 of my friends on opening night. I seriously got obsessed! I think I went to it 3 more times in theaters after that.
Anyway... good choice. I'm glad they're making a movie of the Host... even though I haven't read it! Oh well! I've got plenty of time.

P.S. It's StEphenie Meyer. Just telling you for future reference.

Carissa J said...

No, Genelle. It's StephEnie Meyer.

Aaron said...

Check out my blog:)

Sylvi said...

They better! He HOT! No joke!

ACTA said...

HOTIE!!! He is sooooooo Hot!!! Hot Guy Monday looks fun!!! love u!! Adri!! Look at my blog!!