I know you missed me last Monday, so I made sure to pick a real cutie today! This is Max Thieriot from Nancy Drew, the Pacifier and Jumper. WHOAH! I just like looking at him!
I DID miss you last week. I was waiting all week to see your new pick for hot guy. This one is pretty cute. Genelle likes him, too. I bought her the Pacifier a while back. I wonder if she still has it....
Hey Aaron, just because you're jealous of his great looks, does NOT mean you have to take it out on him! And it's anyWAY, not anyWAYS! Akayla, you sure have great taste! Did you know? I'm absolutely in LOVE with him! Why didn't I think of that?
Hey Akayla its me KyLeigh. I don't have my own blog but i take care of my familys so check it out sometime. It's kdkkmiller.blogspot.com Max is a total hottie. As kids say at my school he is a hottie with a naughty body lol. L8tr KyLeigh
Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting for Hot Guy Monday. I was looking forward to it this week and you are the only one who pulled through! I love it! PS it is not the guy I am looking for, its just the new post! Hee Hee Hee
I am 14 years old. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. I love to play the piano and violin and clog. My favorite food is pasta. I love talking and being crazy with my friends!
5 comments:
I DID miss you last week. I was waiting all week to see your new pick for hot guy. This one is pretty cute. Genelle likes him, too. I bought her the Pacifier a while back. I wonder if she still has it....
no he is not anyways check out my blog
Hey Aaron, just because you're jealous of his great looks, does NOT mean you have to take it out on him! And it's anyWAY, not anyWAYS!
Akayla, you sure have great taste! Did you know? I'm absolutely in LOVE with him! Why didn't I think of that?
Hey Akayla its me KyLeigh. I don't have my own blog but i take care of my familys so check it out sometime. It's kdkkmiller.blogspot.com Max is a total hottie. As kids say at my school he is a hottie with a naughty body lol. L8tr KyLeigh
Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting for Hot Guy Monday. I was looking forward to it this week and you are the only one who pulled through! I love it! PS it is not the guy I am looking for, its just the new post! Hee Hee Hee
Post a Comment