Sunday, June 1, 2008

Things I am looking forward to.............

We still have school for the next couple of weeks, but there's still so much to look forward to:

  1. our whole school is walking to the park for lunch every day
  2. I still get to see Justin every day until school is out (and all my other good guy friends that I probably won't see much during the summer)
  3. we are going to Outer Limits next week for a field trip
  4. Thursday we are having an all-day service project
  5. summer strings camp starts next week and lasts 2 weeks
  6. we have a music performance Thursday night and I have to dress up like the 90's
  7. Grandma and Carissa are coming this weekend to bring Genelle
  8. Genelle is staying with us for a week and a half
  9. we are having a water party the last day of school
  10. school will be out in only 9 more days!!

I am looking forward to summer break, but I will also miss seeing my friends every day. I know I'll see a bunch of them A LOT this summer -- but there's certain people I will miss seeing!

6 comments:

Carissa J said...

Sounds like a fun summer, Akayla! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend! Wow, I can't believe your school is going to eat at a park everyday! What a cool school!

Carissa J said...

P.S. What happened to Hot Guy Monday? You better do it next week!

ACTA said...

My mom said it was like all I think about it hot guys! I decided to do a different post just this week -- but Hot Guy Monday will be back next week!

Genelle said...

Well, that sounds like a lot of fun! Especially with ME around!!! So, how's lil' Justin? He been calling you lately? Ha Ha J/K. I know you learned your lesson. Anyway, I guess I'll be seeing you at the lunch every day then... so I can embarass the crap outta you in front of your friends! Muah ha ha ha ha ha! Just kidding. I'll probably embarass myself though. YAY!
This is gonna be a great summer.

Ang said...

Darrin is the bad one that we don't want to call, Genelle (the 16 year old). Justin is a really cute kid in her class. I don't have a problem with him because he's Akayla's age. Besides, he hasn't ever crossed the line. I know he likes her and she likes him but they are good friends.

Aaron said...

who is justin