Thursday, April 24, 2008

YUM!


I am REALLY craving caramel right now. I have always loved caramel, but I want it especially right now for some reason. Whenever I go to parties with candy, and there is caramel, I always get the caramel first. It's just SO good. I love it!!

4 comments:

Genelle said...

Gotta love the caramel. Actually, right now I'm really craving nuts. Don't ask why.
I hope you miraculously find caramel on the counter waiting for you after you read this comment.

julie said...

Those caramel apples look sooo inviting Akayla. I love caramel apples anytime, but I think I like them best in the fall. I'm not ready for fall yet though. I'm looking forward to the summer and all the fun it brings (including our trip to the condo with the Ferraras). Grandma J.

Carissa J said...

That carmel apple looks soooo good! Yummy. I didn't know you loved carmel. I love carmel green apples because it has a little sour and little sweet.

Gina Hallam said...

Caramel is good isn't it :)