Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend in Utah

We went to Utah for the weekend because I had a clogging competition. It also happened to be my birthday on Friday. I am now finally a teenager!!! I got a bunch of cute clothes, a clogging sign (my mom made it-it is the perfect colors for my room), and a High School Musical poster to hang on my door. After dinner we went to Spiderwick Chronicles, which was an awesome movie and I loved it! Saturday my mom, grandma, Aunt Carissa, and I went to a really yummy restaurant called Sweet Tomatoes. I got so stuffed that I felt sick and it was hard to dance afterwards. I did great at my competition though and got lots of 1st places.
Watch the video of my dance!


4 comments:

Genelle said...

...I'm appauled...
Why couldn't I go to Sweet Tomatoes?????!!!!
Just kidding.
Well, looks like you got some great gifts there, that clooging sign is adoarable. I wish I could see your High School musical CD, though.

Great video. I'm kinda mad that you're always in the back, I think I need to say a few words to your teacher. You're WAY too talented to be in the back, you should be in the front where everyone can see!!!!

Genelle said...

Sorry, I was on vicodin when I wrote that. I meant High School musical POSTER!

Ang said...

Genelle....I believe you were on vicodin. Did you mean to write clooging? I'm embarrassed! Anyway, she can't always be in front....it would get boring. They have to mix it up a little!

Carissa J said...

CLOOGING!!! LOL!!!! Akayla, you did great. I feel bad I wasn't there to see it. You'll be back though, right? You will perform again in a few months? Here in Utah? I love your clogging thing for your room. So cute! I love birthdays!