I have wanted to do a blog for awhile. I'm pretty excited to have a place to write down my thoughts and feelings and also to have a place to show the things that happen in my life.
Hey Akayla, this is Jamie..I know you don't really know me, but I met you some 10 years ago. I went to highschool with your uncle BRandon, and I know your momma ( that is how I found your blog). You are so cute, I just wanted to say that. It is so fun to see your blog...I too am the oldest of 7 kids...I even am a fellow clogger---did it for 5 years, and love playing the piano. YOu sound like so much fun. Keep up the blogging!
YAY AKAYLA! We'll be blog nerds together. Check out mine too! I hope you'll be doing another post soon, and you need a playlist! You should see mine, I filled it to the brim. Well, I'm so excited you finally made your own blog! I'll be seeing more of you in the future. *wink*
I am 14 years old. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. I love to play the piano and violin and clog. My favorite food is pasta. I love talking and being crazy with my friends!
5 comments:
Hey Akayla,
this is Jamie..I know you don't really know me, but I met you some 10 years ago. I went to highschool with your uncle BRandon, and I know your momma ( that is how I found your blog). You are so cute, I just wanted to say that.
It is so fun to see your blog...I too am the oldest of 7 kids...I even am a fellow clogger---did it for 5 years, and love playing the piano. YOu sound like so much fun. Keep up the blogging!
Hey, Akayla! Cute pic. You're so crazy.
YAY AKAYLA! We'll be blog nerds together.
Check out mine too!
I hope you'll be doing another post soon, and you need a playlist! You should see mine, I filled it to the brim.
Well, I'm so excited you finally made your own blog!
I'll be seeing more of you in the future. *wink*
You are so goofy :) The picture is cute :)
You're such a dork! I can't believe you took that picture of yourself! Anyway,write to me! I need comments!
Bye!
Post a Comment