Thursday, April 24, 2008

sick-o



I don't like missing school. I actually love school, and yet I am missing school because I am sick. Thanks a lot Genelle for getting us all sick! The only good thing about being home is that I get to relax and watch tv and I actually have time to blog. Hopefully I'll be back at school tomorrow. I get to go on my first temple trip tonight. I am going even if I am not completely better!

3 comments:

Genelle said...

Um... I believe it was YOU who was sick on Saturday... you said so, yourself. How do I know it wasn't you who really got ME sick?

julie said...

I got sick too! A fever and cold. What a pain! I feel for you Akayla. I wonder who the real culprit is who passed the sick bug? Oh well, that's life! Grandma J.

Carissa J said...

How was your temple trip? Did you go? You should blog about your temple trip. I hope you are feeling better.